Last updated: July 21, 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): We may collect personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so will prevent your MaxTracker device from operating on our network which requires cellular and GPS connections.
- Payment Data: We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Web Data: We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site.
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Site. These service providers are contractually obligated to ensure the confidentiality of Personal Information and implement appropriate security measures.
Your Rights and Choices
We aim to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Updates to This Policy
637B South Broadway #209
Boulder, CO 80305-5961
This policy is subject to change, so please check regularly for updates. This policy is in accordance with U.S. law and regulations